Gregory A. Francken, M.D.
Education and Training
- B.S. with Honors - Double Major Science, Molecular Biology and Psychology, University of Wisconsin
- M.D., University of Wisconsin
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Chief Resident, Diagnostic Radiology, St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Fellowship, Pediatric Radiology, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Fellowship, Nuclear Imaging, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
- Pediatric Radiology, American Board of Radiology
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Certified Clinical Densitometrist, International Society for Clinical Densitometry
- Director of Nuclear Medicine.
- Radiation Safety Committee Chairperson, Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
- Clinical Reviewer, American College of Radiology Nuclear Medicine Accreditation Program.
Special Clinical Interests
- Nuclear Medicine
- Bone Densitometry
- Pediatric Radiology