Jeffrey T. Van Beek, M.D.
Education and Training
- B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Marquette University, Phi Beta Kappa
- M.D., Medical College of Wisconsin, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
- Medical Director, Watertown Regional Medical Center Radiology Department.
- Preceptor, Family Practice Resident Radiology Education, Waukesha Family Practice Residency Program
- Preceptor, Medical Student Radiology Education, Medical College of Wisconsin
Special Clinical Interests
- Breast Imaging and Intervention
- Breast Ultrasound
- Stereotactic and Ultrasound guided breast biopsies and localizations